I love fries of all sorts, but I REALLY like sweet potato fries. These are good by themselves, but my kids couldn’t get enough of the dipping aioli!
- 2 sweet potatoes, cleaned & julienned
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- flaked sea salt
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss potatoes in a bag with 2 Tbs. olive oil and garlic powder.
3. Lay potatoes on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
4. Bake potatoes for 15 minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven and flip potatoes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley garnish and serve with aioli dip on the side. (For the aioli pictured, I mixed 1 tsp. rosemary and 1 clove of garlic sent through a press into about a cup of mayo and let it sit for a while)